Delivery

TomBcfc

Bronze Level Poster
I've got the text message to say my order has been dispatched this morning. I take it there's no chance of it coming tommorow? And that it will be Monday instead when know body is in until about 1pm lol

Rakk

The Awesome
Unless you ordered it with a Saturday delivery, no it wont be delivered tomorrow, it will indeed be Monday.

steaky360

You should get an email from PCS confirming your delivery details (date/time slot) and if required you can change this by responding to the email (I got a text also so you might if you have registered your mobile number with them).

As Keynes and Rakk have said, it wont come tomorrow unless you had selected Saturday Delivery.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
You could, keep an eye on the tracking, it may still come to your local depot tonight. You could call up DPD very nicely, and ask if you could pick it up yourself! mention that it will save them a job lol, im sure you could. That is if it still comes up your way tonight.

steaky360

They can allow that assuming its still at their Depot and not loaded out in a delivery van overnight! Always worth a call!

Corfate

Author Level
I agree, give your local depot a call. If you can go and get it, i got told i would need 2 forms of ID :)

beaver

My order was dispatched today (HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) and I've been notified it will be with my tomorrow, but, on the day of actual delivery, is DPD going to text me a rough time they'll be around? I'll need to come home from work and collect it.

Dunc

Hi, my order has changed from Processing to In Quality Control all in one day, do you think my PC will be dispatched tomorrow for Thursday delivery?

steaky360

It is possible but I would wait until you see it change to 'awaiting dispatch' before booking time off work :)