Delivery

Hi just thought I would mention this as I was a little confused, when DPD deliver your parcel if you have given PCS your phone number I understood that they would text you a 1 hour delivery slot I however didn't receive said text (I know I gave PCS my phone number as they told me which day it would arrive on) and although it wasn't an issue as I had my parcel sent to work, but it would have been an issue if I had to wait all day for it.

Stephen M

Author Level
I received an email and text that my laptop is being delivered tomorrow but the way I have read the other stuff is that DPD only send out he delivery slot when they are sure, most likely early tomorrow in my case. At the moment my tracking details just tell me DPD have it and it is on its way to their Gloucester depot.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
DPD should have sent a text message but it might be worth checking your email too. If you didn't get a text message then its probably down to a failure in the DPD system

Stephen M

Author Level
If they have your number they will text and email, got mine at 08:22 today. Driver is going well at the moment, with luck my Octane is only four hours away.

I only got the email+text telling me what day it would arrive and never got a email/text saying what hour, like I said it wasn't a problem but I just thought I would mention it. Also thanks for getting back