Delivery

Leyum

Hi all, my pc went into building early this afternoon, if it’s completed and put for testing overnight and everything is okay, would it be dispatched tomorrow for Monday or could I buy Sunday delivery? Or would it be finished and dispatched Monday for Tuesday.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all, my pc went into building early this afternoon, if it’s completed and put for testing overnight and everything is okay, would it be dispatched tomorrow for Monday or could I buy Sunday delivery? Or would it be finished and dispatched Monday for Tuesday.
They don't ship any units over the weekend as DPD don't do collections.

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Man you just ahead of me in the queue - I ordered the evening of 4th June. Was supposed to go into build today but got pushed back to Monday so I'll be on the 22 WD pre-production.

Least go the F1 to entertain me this weekend.

Man you just ahead of me in the queue - I ordered the evening of 4th June. Was supposed to go into build today but got pushed back to Monday so I'll be on the 22 WD pre-production.

Same I ordered around 20:00 on the 4 had an email saying my pc will be build on the 6 :(

Leyum

Can’t remember the exact time I ordered, around 2pm I think. I had an email saying it was pushed back to the 6th but it went in today so I’m happy about that

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Same I ordered around 20:00 on the 4 had an email saying my pc will be build on the 6 :(

And mines just gone into Build Stage! Definitely cranking the overtime! Fingers cross for a easy build PCS.

Been a long month but dead excited now. Better than Christmas.

Leyum

And mines just gone into Build Stage! Definitely cranking the overtime! Fingers cross for a easy build PCS.

Been a long month but dead excited now. Better than Christmas.
Yours just went into building this minute?!
They’re serious cranking it up on the OT

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Still suggesting it‘s ‘In Build’.

Was pretty late last night so think it’ll just move a bit slower in the overtime hours. At At any rate it’s not getting dispatched till Monday afternoon / Tuesday.

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Has been posts noting on previous weekends they’ve been working as they try to catch up with backlog.

The estimate system is broken but clearly they’re giving the manual updates which will I guess assumes some leeway. Clear they’re doing everything they can at moment to get builds shipped so maybe over weekend maybe Monday.