Delivery

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
aw mann - i guess it may get updated tonight. Dont know how quickly the updates might come through from when they actually go 'in build' or 'in testing'

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Looks like today they been block with somthing else, or extremely busy with short staff
I read on another thread that there were at least 77 machines on the RMA list. Perhaps they've diverted a bit of effort to help clear that backlog? It's got to be hard keeping all the balls in the air with limited staff and distancing rules etc.

I read on another thread that there were at least 77 machines on the RMA list. Perhaps they've diverted a bit of effort to help clear that backlog? It's got to be hard keeping all the balls in the air with limited staff and distancing rules etc.
Very frustrating for us costumers, but health come first 👍🏻

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Very frustrating for us costumers, but health come first 👍🏻

Ah man sorry - feel for you. Could also be they expecting a delivery of a easy to obtain part or something that just hasn't come in and expecting it every day - hence the day to day pushbacks? Hope moves into build this evening/tomorrow for ya.

Mines moved to awaiting dispatch - so still the quick turnaround from in-build to dispatch.

Dead excited - hopefully tomorrow. Not going lie was little stressful at times seeing the delay going up exponentially but fingers crossed no problems and worth the wait. Will post some pics when get all running smoooothly!

Ah man sorry - feel for you. Could also be they expecting a delivery of a easy to obtain part or something that just hasn't come in and expecting it every day - hence the day to day pushbacks? Hope moves into build this evening/tomorrow for ya.

Mines moved to awaiting dispatch - so still the quick turnaround from in-build to dispatch.

Dead excited - hopefully tomorrow. Not going lie was little stressful at times seeing the delay going up exponentially but fingers crossed no problems and worth the wait. Will post some pics when get all running smoooothly!
Well in the beginning was 3 of july and after 6 and now 8.. yea quite stressful, at the moment i don’t have any pc/laptop.. hope the 8 amendment i done didn’t infuence on the building time 😂 so yeah nothing to do just waiting here

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
I had three amendments - minor in all - but had same thoughts. Mine dropped from the 3rd July to the 6th July as well.

My awaiting dispatch email came at 6am this morning so either they are putting emails in batches or they are indeed burning the midnight oil to catch up!

Iqbal

Hi I made a amendment changing my case Today and got an email it will start to move to build so would this prolong my preproduction time?
Right now I’m Currently on 23 pre production days and tomorrow potentially I Will be in the build stage.

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
Hi I made a amendment changing my case Today and got an email it will start to move to build so would this prolong my preproduction time?
Right now I’m Currently on 23 pre production days and tomorrow potentially I Will be in the build stage.

Yes they always said it wont affect wait in the queue - my thoughts were did one of the changes mean waiting for a part that was coming in a couple days later or something. Little bit irrational i know!

Iqbal

Yes they always said it wont affect wait in the queue - my thoughts were did one of the changes mean waiting for a part that was coming in a couple days later or something. Little bit irrational i know!
Yh I had that in mind as well as I did got an email saying my production is delayed as the Corsair 550w 80 plus gold is out of stock 😢 and I have to wait further but can’t be helped I guess.