Delivery

peppermann

Good morning, PC Specs.

I can not understand what does the last update on my order status means (its on the DHL homepage).

Status Date Time Signatory Branch Comments

Delivered 10/09/10 09:40 SERGEJS ENFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Out for delivery 10/09/10 07:49 ENFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 10/09/10 04:14 ENFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Departed Depot 09/09/10 18:52 LEEDS - TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 09/09/10 18:52 LEEDS - TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 09/09/10 18:49 LEEDS - TERMINAL

Parcel Picked Up 09/09/10 16:10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 09/09/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

On ur webpage it still says that order is dispached not delivered.
Yesterday there was no card left saying that DHL was at my place.
Help me to sort this out please.

Best regards.

Maestro

Do you live in a closed community, or apartments with concierge. Have you checked with your neighbours. If you were not in when delivery was made they have probably delivered to a neighbour although they are not supposed to. Call DHL with tracking number if you are unable to locate it.

Maestro

I have just spoken with dhl. The driver is not working today but she has said ' have you tried your neighbours'. Nine times out fo ten they will have left the parcel with neighbours.

peppermann

I have just spoken with dhl. The driver is not working today but she has said ' have you tried your neighbours'. Nine times out fo ten they will have left the parcel with neighbours.

Thank you. My delivery was found at neighbours place.

Maestro

Thats good news. It is actually in our cotract that can only be dleivered to consgnee and that none are left with neighbours due to the value. However as we all know, a lot of couriers emply agency staff, that tend not to give a *** where an item is delivered to who signs for it.

peppermann

Thats good news. It is actually in our cotract that can only be dleivered to consgnee and that none are left with neighbours due to the value. However as we all know, a lot of couriers emply agency staff, that tend not to give a *** where an item is delivered to who signs for it.

A simple irresponsibility and will to finish their shift faster. They might get trouble one day leaving deliveries to other people without letting know true owner where it was left. Still, im glad everything is ok. And thanks a lot! Pc runs heavenly!:rolleyes:

Best regards.