Devour

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Anyone been playing Devour? It's a co-op horror survival game. You have to stop a possessed cult leader before she drags you to hell on the first level. They've added a new map and story as a second level recently. It was super cheap on Steam £3.99 so I thought I'd give it a try, it's pretty fun to play online and has some good jump scares the first time you play it. 😬

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone been playing Devour? It's a co-op horror survival game. You have to stop a possessed cult leader before she drags you to hell on the first level. They've added a new map and story as a second level recently. It was super cheap on Steam £3.99 so I thought I'd give it a try, it's pretty fun to play online and has some good jump scares the first time you play it. 😬
That looks pretty cool, just watched the release trailer (not one to watch @AgentCooper ):

I just can't do online games, much more a single player campaign type of dude, but I love the premise of that (y)

D

Deleted member 41971

not played it as I have been enjoying other games that have been available, looks an interesting game and at 3.99, you can't go wrong

link for anyone's interested

D

Deleted member 41971

That looks pretty cool, just watched the release trailer (not one to watch @AgentCooper ):

I just can't do online games, much more a single player campaign type of dude, but I love the premise of that (y)

same regarding single player, I do feel these days single player campaigns have been overlooked and neglected somewhat when you consider the depth yrs ago with titles

KippleKat

Enthusiast

I usually play solo but my brother likes to play PC games and lives a few hours away from me in Liverpool so we started doing a regular gaming night during the endless lockdowns to pass the time and these little indie co-op horror games have got me hooked. :D

I've also been enjoying ghost hunting in Phasmaphobia!

not played it as I have been enjoying other games that have been available, looks an interesting game and at 3.99, you can't go wrong

link for anyone's interested

It's worth trying it out as it's so cheap. It isn't the best made game in the world but it is really fun if you play with others, I've heard they'll be adding more maps as time goes on.

D

Deleted member 41971

've also been enjoying ghost hunting in Phasmaphobia!

hows that game as I see its still early access

KippleKat

Enthusiast
hows that game as I see its still early access

It's really good fun. There are some glitches now and then but nothing too major. It has a lot more to it than Devour and can be pretty scary when you're having to hide from the ghost hunting you down.

D

Deleted member 41971

It's really good fun. There are some glitches now and then but nothing too major. It has a lot more to it than Devour and can be pretty scary when you're having to hide from the ghost hunting you down.

there should be more games with ghosts, I feel they are underutilized in the gaming industry