Direct2play and dead island

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
hmmm seems youtube is my friend on this one, actually seems to be quite alot of tutorials on the subject

-.- last time i'm buying foreign cd keys... should of learnt my lesson from saints row 2.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
hmmm seems youtube is my friend on this one, actually seems to be quite alot of tutorials on the subject

-.- last time i'm buying foreign cd keys... should of learnt my lesson from saints row 2.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes, i remember that fiasco with it being in German ;)!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
after a nice long bath with some

other-radox-muscle-soak-herbal-bath-with-clary-sage.jpg

its good stuff try it

i tried to do it again, following this tutorial

l[video=youtube;Fe_dYzlQ5RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe_dYzlQ5RE&feature=related[/video]

so a minute or two later, i had connected to the russian ip ... yet when i use a website like whatsmyip it comes up with my old one, ;( so steam didnt load up in russian... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH headache -.-

hmmm im doubting they'll give me a refund somehow... cos they cant really proove that i havent used it ? unless they use it themselves? >.>

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
i have never used paypal before -.-

i really wished id jus bought it on steam lol -.-

now i just sit here staring at www.direct2play.com waiting for a solution to hit me,,,

ive tried a couple dozen VPN's and ip changers....

i can make it so that i'm in the middle of Yugoslavia but when it comes to russia -.-

anybody live in russia? hmmmm flights starting from 180 quid... i'm sure they hv a pc at the airport ?hmmm

i think it's boredom that makes me do it... i'm probably not even gonna play it that much >.<

Last edited:

Gishank

Bright Spark
Paypal is very useful and as such you never give your details out to any of these companies (legitimate or otherwise). This is why you never buy from random key sites.

Also, Dead Island is a great, very fun game (not even tried COOP yet).

Corfate

Author Level
I agree, Dead Island is mint! Fun on Co-op, except when you're waiting for some people as they run the wrong way... (Not you Frenchy, somebody else ;))

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Paypal is very useful and as such you never give your details out to any of these companies (legitimate or otherwise). This is why you never buy from random key sites.

wasn't completely random...

a few guys here have bought from them without any problems, i just didnt take fact that there was a MASSIVE SIGN SAYING russian steam key, need one time activation via russian ip

I've bought a couple of games off them, no problems at all

yup they delivered what i knowingly purchased pretty quickly...

just a shame they arent around till either monday or tonight..... stupid time difference....

Last edited:

M3aaaq

Enthusiast
This is a good VPN.. i used it before it doesn't require you to setup anything just register for the free 2 hr trial and you're good to go

Linky

EDIT: hotmail sometimes doesn't work try yahoo mail..

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
OH MY GOD.... okay finally the live support woke up and i was chatting to one of the owners, anyways we set up teamviewer and a couple minutes later i had dead island...

YAY

wasted my day lol but i thought i could do it before 11pm ....

the guys actually put quite alot of effort into there service.... no wonder they have a large fan base on facebook (not that i use that site)

will definately be buying from them again

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
haha... to be fair... i ordered at around 9pm saturday.... 9.20pm i got my code...

i could downloaded the game at 9.23pm saturday if i used there live chat... but i was tired and thought ill do it on sunday since i have nothing else to do...
sunday came and i found out i can surf the net from any country other than russia -.- .... which began my hatred for the company....

i suppose i could of just bought a vpn and be done with it... but that contradicts the whole point of getting the game for so cheap >.<

all in all, i got what i wanted and for the price i wanted to pay... even if i had to wait 24 hours... but hey i'm patient.... kinda... okay not really >.<

remember what i was like waiting for my pc? >.<

Last edited: