DirectStorage confirmed to come to windows 10

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As great as this is, and the performance benefits are amazing, I sense security troubles ahead...
I don’t understand the technical sides of it, but can very much see that being an issue certainly through early adoption. It’s not live on the preview windows 11 yet is it, which leads me to suspect they’re having issues with implementation perhaps, seems very late in the day to roll it out for beta testing.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I haven't seen much on it to actually know anything about it, I'm just cynical I guess. In my mind anything that uses the term "Direct" has opened a door that was previously guarded, one way or another :D

I remember when the USB first came out it was touted as being secure with multiple safeguards in place. IIRC it took around 15 minutes for someone with a soldering iron and patch cable to jump a system :ROFLMAO:

I think I'm getting old :unsure:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I haven't seen much on it to actually know anything about it, I'm just cynical I guess. In my mind anything that uses the term "Direct" has opened a door that was previously guarded, one way or another :D

I remember when the USB first came out it was touted as being secure with multiple safeguards in place. IIRC it took around 15 minutes for someone with a soldering iron and patch cable to jump a system :ROFLMAO:

I think I'm getting old :unsure:
It was the same with secure boot, opened up loads of holes that they’re still patching at a BIOS level.