Dispatch issues

Sjmacv

18th feb 22: So I got the email to say my order has been dispatched this morning and should show on DPD's tracking by 6pm. This was then followed by an email confirming the delivery day to be monday.

Now, 8pm comes around and DPD tracking still hasnt updated to say they have the parcel. I contact them on the dpd app and receive a responce saying they should have had a scan by now, contact the supplier.

So, im now awful anxious that my new pc has vanished into thin air. Has anyone else experienced this before and how did it turn out?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If I recall correctly, it’ll only update when it’s reached the dispatch hub and been scanned through. Couple that with the fact it’s Friday and I imagine that’s what’s causing the delay. I wouldn’t worry at this stage.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Plus the weather….
7C868C04-2DA6-4C35-A5BB-C13D66C95BC1.gif

Sjmacv

Yea, I think I just need to relax. I neglected to consider the absalute mess we're in just now with the weather and the fact that it is indeed Friday. Just got the fear that it would end up being a replacment situation and it would take ages to resolve. I deal with courier issues as part of my job and had all the horror stories of the day fueling my fear.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yea, I think I just need to relax. I neglected to consider the absalute mess we're in just now with the weather and the fact that it is indeed Friday. Just got the fear that it would end up being a replacment situation and it would take ages to resolve. I deal with courier issues as part of my job and had all the horror stories of the day fueling my fear.
It's been a nuts day all round.

TGIF

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I hear ya, we've all been there. But it will be with you soon, and what's a 2-3 day wait (max!) when you have years of love ahead ;)

Sjmacv

This is the first pc built to my spec that iv ever bought. 100% allowed myself to get over excited when I got the dispatch email, hit panic stations when dpd hadn't updated by 6. I'm sure it will be fine, just assuming a delay die to mental weather. I'm sire if it's not here Monday, it won't be long after. I'll just keep an eye and keep calm :p.