Dispatch to delivery time

AToothbrush

I got an email at 6:30pm saying my order is ready to dispatch, I need to take a day off work for when the delivery comes, can it be delivered on the day its dispatched or as it says ready for dispatch and its late on a Friday would I get actually dispatched on the Monday and arrive on the Tuesday.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got an email at 6:30pm saying my order is ready to dispatch, I need to take a day off work for when the delivery comes, can it be delivered on the day its dispatched or as it says ready for dispatch and its late on a Friday would I get actually dispatched on the Monday and arrive on the Tuesday.
Ready for despatch means it's awaiting pick up by DPD.

Delivery is the day after despatch.

AToothbrush

Ready for despatch means it's awaiting pick up by DPD.

Delivery is the day after despatch.

So if everything went to plan it would get picked up on Monday then they deliver on Tuesday?
Sorry I don't order many things online so I don't deal with expensive things being delivered often.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So if everything went to plan it would get picked up on Monday then they deliver on Tuesday?
Sorry I don't order many things online so I don't deal with expensive things being delivered often.
There's no way of knowing when DPD will collect it, depends how many others are ahead of yours to be despatched and how many they can fit on the van.

The only time you'll know is when you get the despatched notification.

You can specify weekend delivery, if you install the DPD app, you can specify any day of the week or weekend for delivery.

AToothbrush

There's no way of knowing when DPD will collect it, depends how many others are ahead of yours to be despatched and how many they can fit on the van.

The only time you'll know is when you get the despatched notification.

You can specify weekend delivery, if you install the DPD app, you can specify any day of the week or weekend for delivery.
Ah ok, thank you for the info.