Display Settings Wrong - Applications at 4x

e_studio

I have new Studio Laptop. I'm using the recommended display setting of 2880x1800 at 200%. HOWEVER, a Universal Audio application won't resize to the window. It's four times larger both double width and height. I have to manually resize but often can't grab the lower window to do that.

I've tried many different settings but still this application won't resize to the simple screen display setting. Is this problem with the application or with my settings?

Thank you!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have new Studio Laptop. I'm using the recommended display setting of 2880x1800 at 200%. HOWEVER, a Universal Audio application won't resize to the window. It's four times larger both double width and height. I have to manually resize but often can't grab the lower window to do that.

I've tried many different settings but still this application won't resize to the simple screen display setting. Is this problem with the application or with my settings?

Thank you!
Hiya, could you post your full specs from the order page please?

Those settings look a bit unusual for any laptop. 200% scaling is going to mess everything up. Plus I'm not certain PCS sell any laptops with that resolution, or do you mean a Microsoft Surface Studio?

Last edited:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It is indeed a Fusion Studio by the looks of things:

Very unusual display though :D

e_studio

Thanks, Spyder Tracks and Scott. Is there anyway I can fix this?
1654581428729.png

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
If you set the scale to 100%, that should have everything arranged more naturally.

At 200% Windows uses a scaling API I believe. If that API hasn't been incorporated in the software you are using then there's not a lot you can do about it.

Alltruism

Bronze Level Poster

Thank you!
If you have problems getting to the lower edge of the window to resize it, press Alt-Space with the window selected and you can move or resize the window with the keyboard