DmC Devil May Cry

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Anyone interested in Devil May Cry? I enjoy the previous one, not sure if I should pre-order the new one.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=67y74ls8Yos[/video]

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Yeah, i played the demo on Xbox and although it looks outrageously different it was quite fun to play, the language is brutal and funny and he is just so big heeded its awesome. The soundtrack sounded great too so all in all it looked like a miss but for me played as a must try.

I was a big fan of the first one then things went a bit downhill after as they often do. I was also a fan of the Anime Series too and the feel of the game seems to have a similar feel to that.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Yeah, i played the demo on Xbox and although it looks outrageously different it was quite fun to play, the language is brutal and funny and he is just so big heeded its awesome. The soundtrack sounded great too so all in all it looked like a miss but for me played as a must try.

I was a big fan of the first one then things went a bit downhill after as they often do. I was also a fan of the Anime Series too and the feel of the game seems to have a similar feel to that.

Thanks for the feedback. I will pre order the game :) and will have a look at the anime serie, I am waiting for the release of Evangelion 3.33.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
[video=youtube;Oy7lt0QC2x8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Oy7lt0QC2x8[/video]
apparently pretty good

baron75mk2

Banned
Played it on ps3 , the framerate is locked at 30fps (first devil may cry that is not 60 on console , cant see that going down well) & if you look very closely at the grahics on the "normal world" bits you will definately see another game - Gears of war.

As long as they dont put a framelock on the game for pc im looking forward to it - if they do
(& its been done before with titles like the force unleashed) then it will be poop for me im afraid :yes:

baron75mk2

Banned
Hi folks , just got it for the pc & i must say im pleased with it , its not framelocked at all , it will run in sli
(if you force AFR-2 that is in nvidia control panel)

its doesnt suffer from any of the horrible issues that it does that it does on the ps3 , ie texture pop in & low res textures, & only 30fps.

It has settings for resolution , v-synch , texture quality & a tickbox for HD antialiasing , HD textures & HD shadows.

Graphically its good (well as good as a gears of war graphics engine can be that is) & gameplay wise it has new stuff like the three weapon system making for good & varied combos.

So all in all im very pleased with ninja theory for making a game that can be installed & played straight off the bat with no issues or messing around , & i feel sorry for the console monkeys after seeing the difference in the two versions :)