Do i get both games?

So after making some amendments to my order a second promotional item showed up.
Both promo's come with the graphics card, although I didn't amend it in the order.
I originally only had 'death stranding'

Will I get both?

Screenshot_20200806-003829_Chrome.jpg

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
You'd have to contact PCS directly. Thee fora are not an official support channel and most of us on here don't work for PCS.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I ended up with both of those titles as well as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla after making a few amendments on mine. Only one free game had previously been attached to the order. Got emails with all three codes yesterday so in theory you should get both.

I ended up with both of those titles as well as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla after making a few amendments on mine. Only one free game had previously been attached to the order. Got emails with all three codes yesterday so in theory you should get both.
Yep, just been sent codes for both. Class 😁

D

Deleted member 17413

Anyone actually liking death stranding?
I tried playing it but the whole thing is constantly stop-start. First hour or so and it just seems to be about not falling over...

D

Deleted member 17413

Ive a feeling its like an extended tutorial, so maybe I just need to push through and then it will open up to proper gameplay, but it felt like I was watching cut-scenes more than actually playing the game with what ive seen so far.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s a Kojima game, I’m already mentally preparing myself for 25 minute long unskippable cut scenes!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m obsessed with them, it’s the only thing that makes my heart race, I love it!

I don’t like losing that feeling of being in control!

I remember playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent around the time it was released, not really knowing anything about it. I think I lasted about half an hour before turning it off and never going back to it 😆

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I remember playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent around the time it was released, not really knowing anything about it. I think I lasted about half an hour before turning it off and never going back to it 😆
Ooo yeah, good game! Haven’t quite completed it, actually will load it up tonight l think.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I started it, it's nothing like I'd imagined, but then had to do some work.... It's very atmospheric! Excellent with headphones.

I think you mean ‘pant wettingly terrifying with headphones’

I’ll just continue playing Untitled Goose Game whilst you get on with that 😬