Do you ship to Mallorca and if so eta of arrival from order date?

PearceFinn

I am moving to mallorca soon and I was wondering if you would ship to the island? Also a random question but could there be any issues with trying to take a pc on a plane in carry on luggage or would you have to put it in stow-away?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am moving to mallorca soon and I was wondering if you would ship to the island? Also a random question but could there be any issues with trying to take a pc on a plane in carry on luggage or would you have to put it in stow-away?
None of us work for PCS by the way, but for Spanish orders you need to be on the spanish website here:

ETA is impossible to say, it all depends what you're ordering. Anywhere from around 15 working days up to over 120. There is a worldwide shortage of a lot of components since covid hit and prices are sky high.

Carry on luggage is restricted by weight and size. You couldn't take a PC on carry on, no. But PCS would ship to your address anyway, they serve the whole of Europe.

PearceFinn

thanks for the response! In terms of getting it shipped to my address in mallorca, I would also be looking to bring it back to the UK after a few months to take it to university - would you still recommend a mini PC or would a laptop be better as I am afraid that the airport security might think it is some sort of bomb as its a bunch of tech in a metal case?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thanks for the response! In terms of getting it shipped to my address in mallorca, I would also be looking to bring it back to the UK after a few months to take it to university - would you still recommend a mini PC or would a laptop be better as I am afraid that the airport security might think it is some sort of bomb as its a bunch of tech in a metal case?
You would have to ship it via freight, you wouldn't be able to take it in your luggage.

But if that's your plans, then a laptop would very much be a better idea.

PearceFinn

Do customs not allow PC builds through security? What if I deconstructed it then built it when I was abroad and vice versa for when I fly back - would they be fine with the individual parts or is it a bit risky as they could be confiscated if I get a stuck up customs agent?

I am just personally against laptops due to their high price tags and low performance for the price compared to most PC builds :(

Do customs not allow PC builds through security? What if I deconstructed it then built it when I was abroad and vice versa for when I fly back - would they be fine with the individual parts or is it a bit risky as they could be confiscated if I get a stuck up customs agent?

I am just personally against laptops due to their high price tags and low performance for the price compared to most PC builds :(
I dont think they allow mini pcs as luggage has to be freight could be wrong tho
(Edit )
No seems ok to take in your luggage aslong as its under a certain weight :)