Dpd delivered my 2k pc to the wrong address

dappa

As the title suggests my 2grand pc has been delivered to the wrong address. So my order details was received by dpd at 13:05 on the 17th but they hadn’t collected my parcel at this point on the same day at 21:00 they had collected my parcel and it was on its way to a depot the parcel arrived at the depot at 02:47 and it was scanned 3 time after it’s arrival 07:14 I received a text message stating that my parcel will be delivered and should arrive from either 11 or 12. Now I was in my house at this time waiting for the knock on the door and I didn’t get one. So I checked my parcel tracking and it had been delivered somewhere completely different. So as of right now it’s been 2 days and an investigation is already taking place.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As the title suggests my 2grand pc has been delivered to the wrong address. So my order details was received by dpd at 13:05 on the 17th but they hadn’t collected my parcel at this point on the same day at 21:00 they had collected my parcel and it was on its way to a depot the parcel arrived at the depot at 02:47 and it was scanned 3 time after it’s arrival 07:14 I received a text message stating that my parcel will be delivered and should arrive from either 11 or 12. Now I was in my house at this time waiting for the knock on the door and I didn’t get one. So I checked my parcel tracking and it had been delivered somewhere completely different. So as of right now it’s been 2 days and an investigation is already taking place.
Have you raised it with PCS? Don't worry, if it's been misdelivered PCS will just send you a replacement if need be, you'll still get your pc. There will be a delay though.

dappa

I have raised the issue with pcs and they have started an investigation with dpd is just I’m not being informed as to what’s going on regarding the current parcel. This issue has been ongoing for 3 days now and I still have no information about it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have raised the issue with pcs and they have started an investigation with dpd is just I’m not being informed as to what’s going on regarding the current parcel. This issue has been ongoing for 3 days now and I still have no information about it
It will take a little while to find out what's happened with DPD. Once they've established that then their insurance with DPD kicks in and DPD will either have to reimburse PCS or find the pc. But it will take a little while.

I know it sucks but you just have to be patient.

But rest assured, you will get the PC either by DPD finding it or by PCS sending a replacement.

Last edited: