DPD

19dayne

Bronze Level Poster
Hey, Ordered a pc last week and was just wondering how well DPD does when delivering from PCS. Ive had one terrible experience with DPD (delivery of shoes) and its kind of put me off DPD, so i'm a bit worried.

and if anyone who has ordered a PC and got delivered by DPD will let me know the care they put in?

Thanks!

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I personally love DPD, they handle it with care and you're able to see a live map of where your parcel is when it's a few stops away :) gets you excited and then you can window-gaze waiting for it!

19dayne

Bronze Level Poster
I personally love DPD, they handle it with care and you're able to see a live map of where your parcel is when it's a few stops away :) gets you excited and then you can window-gaze waiting for it!

Ok, you give hope! I just wanna know peoples opinions on DPD so that my opinion on them atm can change.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s likely to depend on individual charged with delivering your item. Like in every profession, there’s good and bad out there. I’ve heard some bad things about DPD but the vast majority of people report good experiences with them.

Personal experience wise; Mrs Cooper and I get a fair few items from our local DPD courier and he’s a good guy. We’re on first name terms at this stage and he actually got a xmas present from us last year. He always treats our packages with respect (even before we gifted him booze) 👍

19dayne

Bronze Level Poster
never had a problem with DPD, get the app then you can track it all the way

for sure, just downloaded the app.
It’s likely to depend on individual charged with delivering your item. Like in every profession, there’s good and bad out there. I’ve heard some bad things about DPD but the vast majority of people report good experiences with them.

Personal experience wise; Mrs Cooper and I get a fair few items from our local DPD courier and he’s a good guy. We’re on first name terms at this stage and he actually got a xmas present from us last year. He always treats our packages with respect (even before we gifted him booze)👍

that’s good to hear, the horrible experience was sent to my uni accommodation, so maybe that’s why they struggled a bit. So fingers crossed the delivery will be great for my family house.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've actually just ordered a cycling jersey and picked DPD next day delivery, so that will be on monday

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
My experience with the PC delivery was spot on, I live in a block of 2 story flats so around 6 flights of stairs to mine and he got 5 stars for that delivery.

When I needed to replace my RAM though, I was watching the app and realised he was delivering here so went outside and saw him downstairs so thought great I'm next. He went back to his van, must of realised he had to come back up and took a picture of the car park and said "sorry we missed you" looool. Infuriating at the time because it was just a light replacement RAM box but was delivered the next day by a different driver and thankfully I had some spare I was running over the weekend anyway.

19dayne

Bronze Level Poster
I've actually just ordered a cycling jersey and picked DPD next day delivery, so that will be on monday

ooo exciting!

My experience with the PC delivery was spot on, I live in a block of 2 story flats so around 6 flights of stairs to mine and he got 5 stars for that delivery.

When I needed to replace my RAM though, I was watching the app and realised he was delivering here so went outside and saw him downstairs so thought great I'm next. He went back to his van, must of realised he had to come back up and took a picture of the car park and said "sorry we missed you" looool. Infuriating at the time because it was just a light replacement RAM box but was delivered the next day by a different driver and thankfully I had some spare I was running over the weekend anyway.

Ok thanks for sharing your experience, pray to god my delivery will be amazing!