Drivers

I hope this will be an easy question to answer. Then I can put together a little review of my laptop (which I'm pretty happy with so far) including some pictures!

I have an Enigma II which I recieved a couple of weeks ago and the touch buttons above the keyboard don't seem to do much...should I see something happen on screen when they're pressed? Not really sure of their purpose.

Also the USB power button doesn't seem to work.

I imaging these are just driver issues, but I don't see any drivers on my disc which could resolve. Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The buttons are:

WOW Audio Button
WOW Video Button
USB Power Button

I think you may need to install the drivers from the laptop CD provided and then these buttons turn on some form of "Turbo mode" on the audio/video.

Thanks for the fast response.

Ok, cool, any ideas what the drivers may be called on the cd or is there a link to them here.

Also the USB power button?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The Wow video changes the texture of windows, and Wow audio gives a different tone while playing music. The drivers can be installed from the disc called "driver disc, user manual".

Wow music is very subtle, "pop" gives you a louder sound. For video you will get different brightness and color contrast screens.

The USB power button will turn on power to the USB ports - some are always on, and some of them are enabled/disabled I believe when the button is pressed.

Last edited: