Dumb questions i have

MKUltr@

so i ordered a new gaming pc, the other day and i have a couple of dumb questions.
1. i ordered a modular power supply, am i safe in assuming they will include all the extra cables
2. what is their cable management like, will i end up re-doing it.
3. what courier do they use for shipping in the UK.
4. what sort of packing do they do to ensure it arrives in one piece
5. does it come in a plain box?

yes these are dumb questions but I've only ever built my own PC

Rakk

The Awesome
so i ordered a new gaming pc, the other day and i have a couple of dumb questions.
1. i ordered a modular power supply, am i safe in assuming they will include all the extra cables
2. what is their cable management like, will i end up re-doing it.
3. what courier do they use for shipping in the UK.
4. what sort of packing do they do to ensure it arrives in one piece
5. does it come in a plain box?

yes these are dumb questions but I've only ever built my own PC
1. Yes you will get all the extra cables that came with it, and all the extra bits and pieces from all the other components as well
2. Mine has always been very neat and tidy and tightly held in place (normally only made messy when I'd added stuff :)
3, DPD - you will get a one-hour timeslot on the day of delivery
4. Cardboard and a polystyrene type packing protection, occasionally some with get damaged during transit but afaik its a minimal amount. The last one I had had a hole in the side of the box but the machine and everything inside the main box was perfectly fine
5. Not completely plain, it's sides have PCS's details on the sides of it (in plain black text for the ones I've had), so its certainly not a fancy looking box, mostly brown cardboard :)

MKUltr@

1. Yes you will get all the extra cables that came with it, and all the extra bits and pieces from all the other components as well
2. Mine has always been very neat and tidy and tightly held in place (normally only made messy when I'd added stuff :)
3, DPD - you will get a one-hour timeslot on the day of delivery
4. Cardboard and a polystyrene type packing protection, occasionally some with get damaged during transit but afaik its a minimal amount. The last one I had had a whole in the side of the box but the machine and everything inside the main box was perfectly fine
5. Not completely plain, it's sides have PCS's details on the sides of it (in plain black text for the ones I've had), so its certainly not a fancy looking box, mostly brown cardboard :)
Thanks for this.