Dying Light

Keedar

Expert
Zombie,zombie,zombie :D 12 min of alpha gameplay.

[video=youtube;J2TSCZqcjR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J2TSCZqcjR0#at=159[/video]

rickne

Master Poster
Dead Island + mirrors edge.

6m8AjwN.jpg

Last edited:

Deklore

Bright Spark
Looks good, but there seems to be a huge amount of zombie games out or coming out at the moment, kinda sick of seeing zombies right now...

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I've got the game, so far i'm having fun with it. The free running is really good mixed with the combat, plus the skill trees help give you variation depending on your play style

mrducking

Bright Spark
this is coming with my new shiny laptop but i have no idea if im going to play it or not
im more into tactical shooters, rts, total war, war thunder
reasons why i should try this instead of selling the game?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
this is coming with my new shiny laptop but i have no idea if im going to play it or not
im more into tactical shooters, rts, total war, war thunder
reasons why i should try this instead of selling the game?

If you played Dead Island and enjoyed that you would almost definitely enjoy it. But if its not your kind of game then you can just sell the code.

policematrix

If you played Dead Island and enjoyed that you would almost definitely enjoy it. But if its not your kind of game then you can just sell the code.

didnt lioke dead island but love L4D2 this is a good game though didnt think I would like it but it has something that keeps me interested and the graphics are out of this world you have to stop sometimes and think is this a game
recommended

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well Left 4 Dead is a very different type of zombie game to Dying Light/Dead Island. L4D contains mostly very linear missions that are great fun to play in co-op over and over. Weapons are also quite basic and gameplay is much more simple.

Dying Light is a completely open world game that also has co-op. Weapons systems is much more advanced giving you the ability to build your own custom weapons. It also relies more heavily on melee combat (which its very good at) whereas L4D is more gun heavy. Most of these features are almost the same as Dead Island, so you probably won't enjoy it much if you didn't like Dead Island. Its by the same devs I think just under a different name and from what I've seen, it doesn't differ much other than the story and the map used.