E-mail confirmations and tracking numbers

samgri

My order has now been dispatched, and im really happy about that, but i've never recieved any e-mails from pcs, and i've checked my e-mail address is correct and that nothings in my spam folder. I'm not really that concerned about that because i can look it all up on the site, what does concern me is that now that my pc has been sent out, i've been given a tracking number for it (found it in the my orders section, no e-mail). And it dosnt work, there's no records of it on the DPD site!
Anyone else has issues like these? I suppose its nothing major but it does worry me. Also, sorry if i've put this in the wrong section, i wasnt sure where to put it, i would have just e-mailed pcs but seeing as i wont get a reply until after the pc should have arrived i thought this best.

Corfate

Author Level
My order has now been dispatched, and im really happy about that, but i've never recieved any e-mails from pcs, and i've checked my e-mail address is correct and that nothings in my spam folder. I'm not really that concerned about that because i can look it all up on the site, what does concern me is that now that my pc has been sent out, i've been given a tracking number for it (found it in the my orders section, no e-mail). And it dosnt work, there's no records of it on the DPD site!
Anyone else has issues like these? I suppose its nothing major but it does worry me. Also, sorry if i've put this in the wrong section, i wasnt sure where to put it, i would have just e-mailed pcs but seeing as i wont get a reply until after the pc should have arrived i thought this best.

The tracking numbers only work when the pc has been logged by DPD. I think it's when they get the parcel back to the DPD depot that the tracking number gets updated :)

samgri

Tracking number is working now guys! Narcotics i will put photos up, buts its not going to be nearly as impressive as some of the systems on here.