Elimina Pro 17.3" Laptop I7-10750H - RTX3060

AntGue

Finally got my new Laptop Elimina Pro I7-10750H 2.6Ghz/5Ghz Turbo - RTX3060 - 17.3" 144Hz - 16Gb Ram - 1TB SSD to replace my 3 othersComputer (PC Desktop I7-7700K - GTX 1080 - 32GB Ram 1 SSD+ 2TB HDD, Working Laptop DELL Precision I7-8850H Quadro 3200 -1TB SSD , and old Personal laptop HP Envy I7-4700MK - GT750)

Happy!

SAM_9911 (2)M.JPG
SAM_9903M.JPG
SAM_9902M.JPG

Last edited:

men8ifr

Looks good, can't be bad if it's replacing the job of 3 laptops! Let us know how you get on with games I'm interested as I've ordered a 3060 as well..

AntGue

What are the idle and loads temperatures like? Does it have software to control fan speeds?
Fan Settings.png

You can set 4 modes in 3 differents settings usage (Desktop/Gaming/Turbo) in the control center and the fan speed can be adjust as you wanted.
I haven't touch any settings yet, but temps can go up to 96°C while gaming (on a laptop it's pretty common).

MrXT

View attachment 24783

You can set 4 modes in 3 differents settings usage (Desktop/Gaming/Turbo) in the control center and the fan speed can be adjust as you wanted.
I haven't touch any settings yet, but temps can go up to 96°C while gaming (on a laptop it's pretty common).
Well that rules that one out for me then.

Common yes but not normal and certainly not good for the longevity of the laptop, high temps for cpu and gpu dont just put the chips themselves at risk but the surrounding components as well. 96c is way too hot and id have sent that back.

D

Deleted member 17413

96C is high, its worth looking at your usage closer.
What games does it reach that on, and what kind of settings?
Could you link your specs from your PCS order?

MrXT

96C is high, its worth looking at your usage closer.
What games does it reach that on, and what kind of settings?
Could you link your specs from your PCS order?
He put most of the specs in the OP. He may also want to try changing the paste in case they messed up the paste application some how.

D

Deleted member 17413

He put most of the specs in the OP. He may also want to try changing the paste in case they messed up the paste application some how.
He lists some, there are missing ones that could make a difference.

Macco26

Expert
Those laptops allow undervolting (via Throttlestop). First thing everybody should test before any final resolution.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Those laptops allow undervolting (via Throttlestop). First thing everybody should test before any final resolution.
Undervolt should never be to get thermals in check, only to optimise them once they’re stable, otherwise you’re sticking a bandaid over an underlying issue and not addressing the core problem.