Elimina Pro 17.3 - thermal pads thickness

Looka

Enthusiast
Good morning, I bought an Tong Fang Elimina Pro 17.3" and I would like to know if it possible the thickness of the thermal pads used on the vram, coils and mofset. Thank you and kind regards.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good morning, I bought an Tong Fang Elimina Pro 17.3" and I would like to know if it possible the thickness of the thermal pads used on the vram, coils and mofset. Thank you and kind regards.
That's not something you'd know without taking it apart, not sure anyone would be willing to do that as they're so new.

Looka

Enthusiast
That's not something you'd know without taking it apart, not sure anyone would be willing to do that as they're so new.
yes I know, I read in some comments that in some cases there are spare parts like pads or stuff like that inside the package, but i got nothing in my box :(

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
yes I know, I read in some comments that in some cases there are spare parts like pass or stuff like that inside the package, but i got nothing in my box :(

A laptop order is very unlikely to have spare parts - as its just adding GPU (if not already soldered on), CPU and the odd mini card - M2 hard drive, M2 wifi card etc - no cables - mostly all plug and play - aerials built in etc.

Desktops come with spares in as items such as PSUs, some Graphics cards, WiFi cards etc have parts that come with them (such as aerials, cables, etc) so they get sent out with it all as you have paid for that.

If you are talking about the Xbox game pass or any game pass codes with special promotions, then these are usually software already on the machine, or emailed codes to you when the order is dispatched.

Looka

Enthusiast
A laptop order is very unlikely to have spare parts - as its just adding GPU (if not already soldered on), CPU and the odd mini card - M2 hard drive, M2 wifi card etc - no cables - mostly all plug and play - aerials built in etc.

Desktops come with spares in as items such as PSUs, some Graphics cards, WiFi cards etc have parts that come with them (such as aerials, cables, etc) so they get sent out with it all as you have paid for that.

If you are talking about the Xbox game pass or any game pass codes with special promotions, then these are usually software already on the machine, or emailed codes to you when the order is dispatched.
I meant pads, spare thermal pads, misspelled sorry :(