Elimina Pro Series: 15.6" Laptop

Milthorp

Chassis & Display
Elimina Pro Series: 15.6" Matte QHD 165Hz sRGB 100% LED Widescreen (2560x1440)
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor 10870H (2.2GHz, 5.0GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3060 - 6.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Memory Card Reader
Integrated 3 in 1 Card Reader (Full Size SD / SDHC / SDXC)
AC Adaptor
1 x 180W AC Adaptor
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf UK Power Cable
Battery
Elimina Pro Series Integrated 62WH Lithium Ion Battery
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card
2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack
Wireless Network Card
GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
1 x USB 3.1 PORT (Type C) + 2 x USB 3.1 PORTS + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Keyboard Language
ELIMINA PRO SERIES RGB BACKLIT UK KEYBOARD
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]

My first ever gaming Computer, I have used consoles up till now. I can honestly say this is the best purchase I've ever made. It's super fast, 8 second boot time from switching on power to having Steam loaded up.

Outriders is absolutely gorgeous and runs on Ultra settings with no lag.

The laptop doesn't get hot when running for ages

The screen is super glossy and sharp and the colours pop.

I recommend buying this laptop!!

Milthorp

Here you go man

Attachments

• IMG_20210408_112650_5~3.jpg
    IMG_20210408_112650_5~3.jpg
    881.6 KB · Views: 241

Macco26

Expert
Unless you have already BIOS 1.09, consider contacting PCS as it is shipping new laptops or the BIOS to past customers with the new BIOS.
It allows to enable the dGPU MUX switch (aka disabling Nvidia Optimus for massive FPS improvements in esport titles), which is awesome, considering the value price of this laptop.

It's amazing when first switching to a proper gaming rig isn't it? I always had fairly cheap notebooks with integrated graphics and would just muddle through the lag and slow load times, partly because I knew no better. I got a Cosmos 18 months ago and it still amazes me with how quick it boots and how much better games look and feel when the graphics card, memory and CPU are optimised for them. Not sure I can even go back to my consoles now.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's amazing when first switching to a proper gaming rig isn't it? I always had fairly cheap notebooks with integrated graphics and would just muddle through the lag and slow load times, partly because I knew no better. I got a Cosmos 18 months ago and it still amazes me with how quick it boots and how much better games look and feel when the graphics card, memory and CPU are optimised for them. Not sure I can even go back to my consoles now.
It’s like seeing god for the first time :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I wouldn't go that far! :LOL:

But that's because I'm an atheist.

I think it was the smoooooothness of things I appreciated the most when I made the shift over to PC gaming. With consoles, 60FPS has been a goal for years (anyone who suffered through Blighttown in Dark Souls on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 will know exactly what I mean). Anything less than 60FPS on PC incites a pitchfork wielding, torch carrying mob.

I think it was the smoooooothness of things I appreciated the most when I made the shift over to PC gaming. With consoles, 60FPS has been a goal for years (anyone who suffered through Blighttown in Dark Souls on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 will know exactly what I mean). Anything less than 60FPS on PC incites a pitchfork wielding, torch carrying mob.

The smoothness and the slickness. I always swore that I couldn't use a keyboard and mouse to game, but now when I try to use my xbox controller I feel like I'm fighting with it. The joysticks are just so darned slow, even on the highest settings.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The smoothness and the slickness. I always swore that I couldn't use a keyboard and mouse to game, but now when I try to use my xbox controller I feel like I'm fighting with it. The joysticks are just so darned slow, even on the highest settings.
That’s exactly how I find it now with a controller. Takes a bit of getting used to the button layout on a keyboard but the main controls are generally standardised, so you quickly get used to them. And a mouse is just night and day for aiming.

That’s exactly how I find it now with a controller. Takes a bit of getting used to the button layout on a keyboard but the main controls are generally standardised, so you quickly get used to them. And a mouse is just night and day for aiming.
For real. I always thought my aiming problem was because of me (and to be fair, it partly is - I don't seem to notice hostiles as quickly as other people do - no idea why) but my goodness am I so much better with a mouse. I play a lot of simulations so having the keyboard and mouse for those has always been a no-brainer to me, it was always the RAM and GPU that held me back. I have no idea why people play console ports of those types of games at all. I wouldn't have the patience.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
There are exceptions - imagine playing Street Fighter or Forza with a keyboard...

tenor.gif