Elimina Pro TDP target (Control Center vs MSI afterburner)

hey!

Control center in the Elimina pro 15,6 (rtx 3060) only allows me to set TDP target down to 80W (max 115W) and this option is locked on MSI afterburner, is there anyway I can set the target lower than 80W? Is there any way that I can unlock the adjustment of gpu parameters on MSI afterburner? There I can only adjust core, memory clock and curve voltage...

Bhuna50

Author Level
I havent seen anyone on here yet asking or advising on that, but I would suggest that if there are parameters set within the control centre software then it is likely there is a reason for that.

My suggestion would be to contact PCS support and ask about adjusting outside of any parameters set in the control centre software that comes with the machine.

What's the difference between office mode and game mode in CC? is there any inherent limitation not available for adjustment in these two modes?

Bhuna50

Author Level
I dont have an elimina, but on my Optimus office mode means less fans but less usage of GPU/CPU (depending on what you are doing re CPU) so lower temperatures anyway - Gaming mode seem to enhance the GPU and prepare the fans for running to keep temps under control