Email Notifications

jeebus

I'm not sure if this is unique to me or not but the status updates for my laptop didn't exactly go with the timing i expected.

For example i got an email last thurs/fri saying it was in Processing then yesterday saying it was ready to be built. Then in quick succession i got emails today saying it was being built, then it was being tested, then it was going through Quality Control, then it was waiting for dispatch and then it had been dispatched.

Not that i am complaining, i just dont know if thats a bug or some staff member doesn't know to update the status?

Gorman

Author Level
i just dont know if thats a bug or some staff member doesn't know to update the status?

Thank you for the legendary quote which will be printed off and posted up.

As you suspect the updates are triggered by manual updates and can occasionally get saved up or overlooked. This is most common with fast track orders or laptops and does not mean that anything odd happened during production.

The same checks and QC testing will have been used throughout.

jeebus

Like i say its not a big thing. A good thing actually because i am here thinking i wont have it till Monday then bang bang bang... a load of emails and its dispatched :D