Emma Raducanu - A new British Hero

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just the most incredible achievement from both finalists, and this girl is just one of those gems who remains so down to earth despite her excellence. I hope this continues on for a long time

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well done, Canada! A very sporting match between two professionals who are just starting out. They both gave a very good account of themselves, and they’re right at the beginning of their careers!

28B9305B-683F-4DB9-87E1-8E2F3BBB5974.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If my nephews and nieces are anything to go by, I have really high hopes for the youth of today.

Of course, my nephews and nieces haven't embarked on the dreaded teenage whirlwind, but I'm still hopeful they'll rise above us common folk and change the world. Compared to how I and my friends were at their age, they're utter saints and so driven.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If my nephews and nieces are anything to go by, I have really high hopes for the youth of today.

Compared to how I and my friends were at their age, they're utter saints and so driven.
Innit! My niece is really, really annoying but she’s fiercely intelligent and she’ll be able to do anything she sets her mind to. Except sports. She’s got the hand/eye coordination of someone who’s on the whiskey diet and couldn’t hit water if she fell out of a boat.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Missed this at the time but I watched the match. Really phenomenal tennis. Very high level stuff and the cross court shots had some real zip on them. I hadn't seen any of the previous matches so I will admit to being a little sceptical, but after seeing them both... they're legit.

Having the metal to do that is always the thing that amazes me most. Not being phased under such pressure is very rare, every true champion has this ability at their core.