Enduro Problems?? Change to 680M?

Badg3r

I have just ordered a Vortex 3 with 7970m but I am beginning to become concerned with an interwebz full of enduro driver issues causing a range of issues for users from poor performance, stuttering, bsod and games not even loading?

Found info on lots of fixes coming out but for half of users they just end up woth more problems?
?
I am wondering whether I should pay the extra 200 for 680m??
:confused:

PaulH

Bright Spark
That is entirely your call - The endure drivers can cause some problems but they are certainly not as bad IMO as it is being made out to be - the majority of games are perfectly fine.

There are always more drivers coming out also which will fix bugs, personally, if I was to buy a laptop now I would go with the 7970m as I cannot justify the extra money for the 680m myself as of yet.

Again though - your call!

kylhan

Silver Level Poster
That is entirely your call - The endure drivers can cause some problems but they are certainly not as bad IMO as it is being made out to be - the majority of games are perfectly fine.

There are always more drivers coming out also which will fix bugs, personally, if I was to buy a laptop now I would go with the 7970m as I cannot justify the extra money for the 680m myself as of yet.

Again though - your call!

I agree, I have recently bought the 7970m with the Vortex 3. There is plenty of advice out there, if you install the drivers right you shouldn't have any issues. :)