Enigma III Drivers

oscarulander1

Hi everybody, basically I had to reinstall Windows and I've lost my drivers disc, I have literally no idea how to get the drivers for my machine. Can anybody please tell me where to download them? Wired/wireless internet does not even work for me right now.

Here's my spec:
Chassis & Display Enigma III 540: 15.6" Glossy FHD LED (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i3 Dual Core Mobile Processor i3-2330M (2.20GHz) 3MB
Memory (RAM) 4GB SAMSUNG 1333MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (2 x 2GB)
Graphics Card nVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M - 2GB DDR3 Video RAM - DirectX® 11
2nd Graphics Card NONE
Memory - Hard Disk 250GB SERIAL ATA II 2.5" HARD DRIVE WITH 8MB CACHE (5,400rpm)
2nd Hard Disk NONE
DVD/BLU-RAY Drive 8x SATA DVD±R/RW/Dual Layer (+ 24x CD-RW)
Memory Card Reader Integrated 3 in 1 Memory Card Reader (SD, MMC, MS)
Sound Card Intel 2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack
Bluetooth & Wireless ENIGMA GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N + BLUETOOTH 3.0
USB Options 1 x USB 3.0 PORT + 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS AS STANDARD

Thank you in advance

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
best bet is to log into your PCS account, and on the left hand side of the account page is a place to download them. its under the 'tech support' section last on the list.

All the drivers should be on the page that brings up.

oscarulander1

Forgot to mention that the only driver which I can download through PCS website is one which lets me turn wifi on and off - tried installing this and it didn't work

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Alright, since your internet isn't working here is what I suggest you do.

Go here http://www.piriform.com/speccy and download this from another computer, install it and find out the name of your motherboard. Once you have the name of your motherboard you can go and download the chipset and LAN drivers. Put em on a USB and install them. That will get your motherboard and networking capabilities up and running. After that you can search for 'device manager' and see what windows can find for the rest of your equipment. You will have to ask windows to search for the latest drivers once you click on (for example) network adapters, click the drivers tab, then update driver.

oscarulander1

image.jpg

Here's the motherboard - I looked for ages and couldn't find any drivers that worked. Any ideas? Thanks a lot