Euro 2020 (21) Who's gonna win?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Ukraine are the team I got in a sweepstake, so I'm on a no-lose situation for that game!
Is there anyone you won’t support?

117D9A71-E329-41E6-A3F9-F87C8615D73C.jpeg

rouchie

Rising Star
I had England in my work sweepstake so was well pleased with that as it meant I diodn't have to support any one else :)

rouchie

Rising Star
Kaiser Wilhelm! Steffi Graf! Karl Marx! Albert Einstein! Boris Becker! Ludwig van Beethoven! Angela Merkel! Can you hear me, Angela Merkel? Your boys took one hell of a beating! One hell of a beating!
Wot? No Boris Becker, Einsturzende Neubauten or David Hasselhoff

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Never hear the end of 1966 which was nearly a century ago, imagine if you lot won this 😖!

On the other hand I got Ukraine in my draw so I'll be kitted out in yellow for the next game

Honestly all joking aside the English have a serious chance of winning this they are playing really solid and everyone seems to be playing their hearts out, fair play.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Never hear the end of 1966 which was nearly a century ago, imagine if you lot won this 😖!

On the other hand I got Ukraine in my draw so I'll be kitted out in yellow for the next game

Honestly all joking aside the English have a serious chance of winning this they are playing really solid and everyone seems to be playing their hearts out, fair play.
We only go on about 1966 because we know it winds up the Scots, Welsh and Irish. If didn’t react every time, we would get bored and do something else to annoy you 🤣

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Indeed, but there should have been a good weeks worth of banter before that though :D

I thought the Germany game was a proper peak for England. Played really well there. Thought Italy were by far the better side and just struggled to break through in the end. A proper nail biter of a shootout. Should never in a million years let the kid take the penalty. That will stick with him for a while I imagine, really feel for him.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Should never in a million years let the kid take the penalty. That will stick with him for a while I imagine, really feel for him.
I did notice that Southgate was one of the first people over to him after the miss. As a former young player who missed a high-profile penalty, he was very much in the right place at the right time.