Eurogamer Expo 2012

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Anyone here attending and want to meet up afterwards for a few drinks or get our geek on about games :D ? Tickets are here @ http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/tickets

From there you can also see what's on the show floor and the dev sessions

Myself & a couple friends are going, this year looks to be good

Keedar

Expert
Would love to know why Keedar

Ok so i spend like few hours there.After few minutes i saw everything.The place is very small and the souvenirs?One big joke.I even cant bough any of them.T-shirts was looks like s...t and the sizes?Only small people can wear them.I am like 192 cm tall and 100 kg so this party was not for me :/ I am not a collector of stickers so sorry but yes it was really boring.I have more things to say but i cant wear them in english language :/ and sorry for my language.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
what do you want for £9? however good it ends up being its a very cheap day out

Sorry I cant make it, but im uhh 16

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
You are right but if You living in London.Not if You are from different country :p

Oh yeah well ofc if you live in another country its expensive and not really worth it, also going for one day isn't worth it either. I've been to all the expo's every year and the very first year I went my brother, my best mate & I went for one day only and we barely got to play much as we spent most of the time queueing to play.

After that we decided that if we want to see everything or at least get a good chance to play that it would be best to go for all days and since then we have. It means that you dont have to rush around trying to play what you want and you can spend an hour queueing for a game not having to watch the time

Buying ANYTHING in the arena just is crazy, London itself is so god damned expensive let alone the fact that they jack the price in there... its like £8 for a hamburger :O We just take our own food and drinks