Eve Online

I used to play Eve Online quite a lot back in 2008-10... I'm thinking of maybe getting back in to it, but I'm not sure.
What's it like these days?

Gorman

Author Level
Still rocking the Eve goodness, in a DeadEye sort of way. Spent the last few months idly ratting in wormholes with a dreadnaught.

Also looking at Minecraft again...

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I'd love to own a dredd or carrier :) Was proper jelly when I used to do proper alliance ops when people would rock up in their Nyx's and i'm in a Crow for tackling, or at best a Scorp for EWar ><

Outerarm

I just seem to log on to flip skills at the moment, but I'm paying for my game time with ISK so I'm not actually out of pocket. Think I have something like 3 years of game time already bought! Mostly playing BF3 these days.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Would love to earn more ISK in game I just don't have the knack.

Bought some PLEX and sold it to get some ISK to start manufacturing, spent almost 5bn on minerals and mined a load myself and produced a load of stuff, not sold any yet but will do when I finished.
Built 2 ORCA's, a load of cruisers I got like 80 Caracals.

Also bought a load of cheap MWD BPC's 300runs each, got about 50 BPC's to burn, make a nice profit on those which is good.

But other than that, as above, flipping skills, the odd mining with my 4 clients, and my freighter pilot joined Red Frog Freight so been doing a bit of that.