EVGA GTX 580SC Just Arrived!

Sleinous

Author Level
Here it is (sorry pics are all blurry as per usual......)

Picture14.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture20.jpg

Picture22.jpg

Sleinous

Author Level
Looks a beastily card. But, I'm resisting temptation personally for the 590's lol.

I will be stepping up to teh EVGA Dual-GPU card in 2 months time, for little to no extra cost ;) (590 is to cost around same price as 580 according to EVGA) :p So basically, an upgrade that I will be able to cover teh cost of with my accumulated EVGA bucks :D

Thanks for the rawrsome rep everyone! :p Nom nom nom

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I will be stepping up to teh EVGA Dual-GPU card in 2 months time, for little to no extra cost ;) (590 is to cost around same price as 580 according to EVGA) :p So basically, an upgrade that I will be able to cover teh cost of with my accumulated EVGA bucks :D

Thanks for the rawrsome rep everyone! :p Nom nom nom

Does EVGA cover the exact amount you paid for the graphics card when using the program?

Sleinous

Author Level
Does EVGA cover the exact amount you paid for the graphics card when using the program?

yep, exact amount, no value lost. SO 525 euros for me will go towards the new card.

The Step-Up opportunity lasts for 90 days from date of purchase (yesterday for me) so the key to getting a second upgrade within 3 months is to make sure you purchase your first card when you know that there is something newer coming out within 3 months for sure :)

@JSG, yep easy to install, I also took teh liberty of doing some overdue cable management on my other 3x 9800GT's too.

Ill post a pic of teh innards later.