Evolution Continues - Lian Li O11Dynamic EVO

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It's a difficult one. I would have that case in a heartbeat and it would be a builders dream to use..... but I wouldn't recommend it for generic users at all. It's very much a tweakers case, I think most laymen users would be overwhelmed with it :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's a difficult one. I would have that case in a heartbeat and it would be a builders dream to use..... but I wouldn't recommend it for generic users at all. It's very much a tweakers case, I think most laymen users would be overwhelmed with it :D
I like being overwhelmed these days, it's a bit of a kick :)

Like you say, it's really a perfect modders case, and like all O11D's, it's more designed for custom loop builds.

They've done a fantastic job though, really clever design.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Yeah exactly. The feeling of being overwhelmed with that case would be not knowing which option to go with..... second guessing yourself.... stripping it down and rebuilding it again.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah exactly. The feeling of being overwhelmed with that case would be not knowing which option to go with..... second guessing yourself.... stripping it down and rebuilding it again.
And doing it over and over again :) Each time a different configuration.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
And doing it over and over again :) Each time a different configuration.
That’s part of the fun! Although I am a serial tinkerer. With a case like that I’d be doing a rebuild every few weeks to suit my mood.

D

Deleted member 41971

That’s part of the fun! Although I am a serial tinkerer. With a case like that I’d be doing a rebuild every few weeks to suit my mood.

I have a feeling your soon to be born child will know what a motherboard is in no time

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
View attachment 31155

Anyone want to buy a Corsair 4000X? Lightly used, one careful (and handsome) owner.
It looks like Amazon is wanting us to do a trade Coops 😬

BFA0A362-228E-4ADE-AA47-BEB41AAF7AFE.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It looks like Amazon is wanting us to do a trade Coops 😬

View attachment 31186
Amazon’s getting a bit cheeky these days. Yesterday I got a notification from the app on my phone saying ‘we think you’d like a new monitor’

Although, to be fair, that’s how I found the deal on the G9 for our old pal @SpyderTracks.

It also keeps suggesting I buy another CompuCleaner! Mine is still going strong. Although it would be fun to dual-wield a pair of those bad boys…

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Amazon’s getting a bit cheeky these days. Yesterday I got a notification from the app on my phone saying ‘we think you’d like a new monitor’

Although, to be fair, that’s how I found the deal on the G9 for our old pal @SpyderTracks.

It also keeps suggesting I buy another CompuCleaner! Mine is still going strong. Although it would be fun to dual-wield a pair of those bad boys…
I just got a Siri suggestion to search on Amazon, didn't give me anything to search for, just reckoned I should. Any new agreements between Apple and Amazon I don't know about? 🤔 😂 You could probably take off dual wielding compucleaners, the power those things have is ludicrous!

D

Deleted member 41971

I just got a Siri suggestion to search on Amazon, didn't give me anything to search for, just reckoned I should. Any new agreements between Apple and Amazon I don't know about? 🤔 😂 You could probably take off dual wielding compucleaners, the power those things have is ludicrous!

not new but from 2020