Extra Forum Section?

Quattrix

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else would find it useful to have a post sales section, this is where technical issues could go, the showing off section as well as where some of us could right reviews.

To me the showing off should be full of pics, not reviews. It took me a while to find all the reviews scattered around, in there. Or at the very least it would be nice to have a section for pc and notebooks like the pre sales gets.

Then again maybe I should get checked for having OCD :turned:

Rakk

The Awesome
I was wondering if anyone else would find it useful to have a post sales section, this is where technical issues could go, the showing off section as well as where some of us could right reviews.

There is a whole section (with 3 forums in it) for 'Technical Support :)

The show off your PC bit can be for showing off what youve just ordered (but not got yet), reviews, pictures and anything like that, probably easier to keep all that stuff together :) - as well as that enforcing such rules as 'only pictures' in these sections wouldn't really be very doable :)

Last edited:

Quattrix

Ah, Sorry I must be using rose tinted glasses, didn't see the technical support section at all :p.

What about splitting up the showing off section into a section for pcs and notebooks? I must have gone through lots of posts looking for images of the Vortex II, but a lot of them were like Beast arrives!1010101 [insert more flailing here].

As for enforcing pics hrmm......Rather then having a anti spam bot, you could get one that just keeps going "Pics or it didn't happen" :p.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
In terms of finding for instance Vortex II reviews/pics, search would likely be your friend :) If not in the title, the text will certainly contain the words. Filter by forum and presto! :D

Quattrix

Hrmm good point.

Where were you a few days ago :p. Though I am considering getting a pc later on so it was nice to read them anyway :)