F1 2022 - Finally has VR

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I've never bothered with any of the F1 racing games up till now. Without VR they just won't do it for me as once you've gone VR, you can't go back IMO.

After the race today I thought I would have a look and see what the current lay of the land was with the F1 franchise.... only to find that 2022 will finally bring VR to the game. It looks like they're doing it right too. The videos that I've seen so far look absolutely jaw dropping.

1st July 2022

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That does look pretty epic, I’m still to invest in VR but if a fully realised touring car game with all the licenses dropped I’d be extremely tempted to spend some shekels

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That does look pretty epic, I’m still to invest in VR but if a fully realised touring car game with all the licenses dropped I’d be extremely tempted to spend some shekels
Insane value in the Quest2 IMO. It doesn't have the horsepower to compete with higher spec headsets hooked up to a PC..... but when you tether it to a PC it's an amazing bit of kit. It's only slight downfall, for me, is the reduced peripheral view compared to the Index. £ for £ it's phenomenal though.