fallout show

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
:(

I was trying to see how long we could leave HomerJ hanging...

;)
We kept HomerJ hanging for 6 days between the original post and my response. Somewhat impressive for an online forum to be fair...

I totally missed this, I'm trying to avoid spoilers though, like to go in blind

I'm spoiler tagging my posts where I feel it's appropriate. I'd love to see as many people who are keen to go into it blind get the chance to do so. It's being widely discussed online though, so the longer anybody leaves watching it, the greater the chance you catch a Youtube thumbnail or a rogue article on a websearch which ends up spoilery!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We kept HomerJ hanging for 6 days between the original post and my response. Somewhat impressive for an online forum to be fair...

I'm spoiler tagging my posts where I feel it's appropriate. I'd love to see as many people who are keen to go into it blind get the chance to do so. It's being widely discussed online though, so the longer anybody leaves watching it, the greater the chance you catch a Youtube thumbnail or a rogue article on a websearch which ends up spoilery!
Shhh.... keep this under your hat, but I still haven't started The Boys or Stranger Things. I'm truly awful, I tend to wait for years after something is released until I finally watch it, and I'm blind as a bat all the way through.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Shhh.... keep this under your hat, but I still haven't started The Boys or Stranger Things. I'm truly awful, I tend to wait for years after something is released until I finally watch it, and I'm blind as a bat all the way through.
Me neither mate. The hype around both shows has more or less died down (how's this for tempting fate?!), so avoiding spoilers for them is so much easier now than it was a year or two back. I'll get around to them eventually.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

oh if only it was 6 days, homer posted this thread on march 8th so

This has to be FAKE | Shotgun Forum