fan start up error

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Hi Guys

Whenever boot the pc I get fan error MSG please processed to setup, I go to setup and then exit out and continue to window and boot up normally my question is there something wrong with my PC would need change the fan or something?

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Guys

Whenever boot the pc I get fan error MSG please processed to setup, I go to setup and then exit out and continue to window and boot up normally my question is there something wrong with my PC would need change the fan or something?

Thanks

Sometimes in the BIOS you can set warning speeds for the fans, certainly in newer boards this is quite common place. They'll be set with default speeds out of the box, but if you have a high spec fan, it may revolve at very low RPM's and although it's working fine, the BIOS may see it as working too slow and flag an alarm. If you can find out which fan it's throwing the warning up for, you can tell if it's that or if it's just not working at all.

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
first of all the for quick reply! sorry that sound bit too technical for me how do I check it? at the moment the pc seem to back to normal not showing that error msg any more for some reason o.0 but when start it up the fan spin so loudy now could be it maybe it need a clean from dust?

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
I clean my PC and since doing same thing when boot up could mean i have replace fans? sound bit too technical for me to do and know the computer had a copper cooler fan in it would need change that too? 2 fan run around 600rpm and 1 at around 800 rpm is that bad?