Fans Query

Wolff

Hi, ordered a custom pc a while ago, still in pre-production.

For my case I chose FRACTAL MESHIFY C BLACK GAMING CASE (Window)

I also picked the 2x Extra 120mm fans for rear/exhaust

Just wondering if anyone has experience with how loud these basic extra fans run or if the fans with this case run loud.

From experience running Witcher 3 on PS4, having a jet engine about to take off in my room is less than desirable. Should I upgrade them to the 5x Corsair? (Expensive...)

Also, would upgrading them straight after I receive the PC (done by myself) void the warranty?

Many thanks for any reply/opinion.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, ordered a custom pc a while ago, still in pre-production.

For my case I chose FRACTAL MESHIFY C BLACK GAMING CASE (Window)

I also picked the 2x Extra 120mm fans for rear/exhaust

Just wondering if anyone has experience with how loud these basic extra fans run or if the fans with this case run loud.

From experience running Witcher 3 on PS4, having a jet engine about to take off in my room is less than desirable. Should I upgrade them to the 5x Corsair? (Expensive...)

Also, would upgrading them straight after I receive the PC (done by myself) void the warranty?

Many thanks for any reply/opinion

The basic additional fans will be noisy, they’re purely budget airflow fans. If you wanted quiet you’d need the corsairs, but there’s no point upgrading the stock fans on the case, just means the case isn’t suitable, get a higher spec Ed case which would probably cost less than what you’re proposing anyway.