Fast track after ordering

jamwhe387

Hey, so i ordered my new computer on Thursday using finance, all accepted and letter sent off Thursday night. Expecting PCS to get the go ahead Monday.
However when i ordered it wasn't possible to add the 3/5 day fast track option due to stock levels, but if i was to phone up after PCS gets the go ahead to build and the stuff was in stock would it be possible to add fast track priority to my order by paying for it over the phone?
If anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated :) thanks.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Yes as long as the items are in stock. Have you try going into your account to make amendments? is the fast track option still not available?

jamwhe387

Well the order has already been made and because i made it though the finance option i don't think i can make changes to it online as my arrangement with the finance company is for the money i said when i ordered.

I did however make a replica of my order to see if it was in stock yesterday and it didn't say out of stock when i added the fast track option then, that's what gave me the idea to call up and see if i could add it as just a direct card payment.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Well the order has already been made and because i made it though the finance option i don't think i can make changes to it online as my arrangement with the finance company is for the money i said when i ordered.

I did however make a replica of my order to see if it was in stock yesterday and it didn't say out of stock when i added the fast track option then, that's what gave me the idea to call up and see if i could add it as just a direct card payment.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Just out curiosity, if you go to your order and click amend, does it give you the option to add any components and pay for the difference? You may be right but I'd have expected a bit more flexibility even if the finance agreement has being made for a certain amount.

jamwhe387

I can't actually see an option for it. Just "enter payment details, delete order, post spec to forums" etc, unless im looking in the wrong place (viewing order and im looking at the section at the bottom of the page under the spec).

jamwhe387

Hey, so my order just entered processing and the amendment option came up so i amended it to have 3 day fast track. Will that be noticed while its still in processing or is it added as a note that won't be looked at until production?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hey, so my order just entered processing and the amendment option came up so i amended it to have 3 day fast track. Will that be noticed while its still in processing or is it added as a note that won't be looked at until production?

It should be noted straight away but for peace of mind you could also send an email to PCS.

Last edited: