Fast Track Dispatch

KaNaKi

I ordered my PC on wednesday and paid the extra £65 or whatever it was and now I look at my "orders" and it says that my PC is still being proccessed? and that it's production time is "3rd working day". Why do I have the feeling that I'm not gonna get my computer within the 3 - 4 days that I paid the extra money for?

I look at the "Order Status Guide" and I'm only at "Processing" when surely I should be somewhere like "in quality control", right?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I'd advice you to call them tomorrow morning, there might be a delay or just not updated order status.

Rakk

The Awesome
If it doesn't get dispatched within the time frame specified the fast track charge will be refunded to you.

Noting that if the money hasn't cleared yet they won't start building it, I believe the processing stage covers stuff like the money clearing and fraud checks and such.

marpro

Please note: You have chosen to order the 3 Working day fast track service with your pc. This is not a guaranteed service, and very occasionally problems can occur during production which may prevent dispatch within this time frame. If we do not meet the 3 day dispatch deadline your fast track surcharge will be refunded.

By ordering the 3 day fast track service, your order will be prioritised and barring any unforeseen problems your order will be dispatched within this timeframe. Once your order is dispatched within 3 working days this service is seen as complete, and any subsequent delays in delivery of your order will not constitute grounds for refund of the fast track surcharge.

If you place your order before midday, the first working day will be the day your order is placed. If you place your order after midday, the fast track service will commence from the next working day.