FedEx being weird

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
Well. Has it turned up? Mine says the same now! Delivery for tomorrow. I live in the city, so wouldn't be surprised if it came today or tomorrow.
Nope. :cry:
Last tracking entry is still Fridays Customs release.
Fingers crossed it comes today regardless and the online tracking updates all in one go....after....I get the PC. However Purplewakans tracking did update this morning to ‘on vehicle for delivery’ so I really dont know what to expect.

[EDIT] Nothing will get me down today though because my mum just got her vaccine appointment for Thursday a few minutes ago! :D :D

(Dad already got his first Pfizer 2 weeks ago)

Last edited:

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Fingers crossed it comes today regardless and the online tracking updates all in one go....after....I get the PC. However Purplewakans tracking did update this morning to ‘on vehicle for delivery’ so I really dont know what to expect.
We’re in the same boat man. The boat of the delayed FedEx deliveries. We’ll get there don’t worry 😂

Edit: I’m really happy for your mom man! That’s excellent news :D

Last edited:

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
We’re in the same boat man. The boat of the delayed FedEx deliveries. We’ll get there don’t worry 😂

Edit: I’m really happy for your mom man! That’s excellent news :D
Thanks Man. I wont go into any more detail because the mods here are ruthless against off topic digressions. :D :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
...enthusiastic then. ;) ;)
I don't know what you're talking about...

200.gif

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
Starting to worry that like Marcmorrow1, mine is stuck after import clearance.....because some Fedex numpty has smashed one of my tempered glass side panels and they’re taking shifts shaking all the glass shards out of the box so it doesnt make any noise when they deliver it to me so they can make a clean getaway! :D :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

[EDIT] Nothing will get me down today though because my mum just got her vaccine appointment for Thursday a few minutes ago! :D :D

(Dad already got his first Pfizer 2 weeks ago)
Awesome! Congrats for you parents! My mum has her second tomorrow and my dad is covered.

I hope your system arrives shortly too!