FedEx being weird

duncfunk

And yours is an Irish delivery??

This is so weird, I thought the Tour de France thing for Irish orders thats now becoming a PCS forum meme was something that only happened for a very particular reason a week or two ago. Didn't realise orders shipping this week were also doing the Paris Dirty Weekend thing too!! Yet my Irish order shipped on Wed/Thurs this week didn't do the France trip and went straight from Stansted to Dublin??? Am I not attractive enough for our French friends? "No, we do not want im or iz PC, e iz to ugly for uz!!" :D :D
Yeah mine arrived in Dublin this morning so it took exactly 1 week to get there with the Tour de France thrown in. Looks like you even got lucky with the fast import clearance as mine hasn't updated since 9:30 this morning.

Yeah mine arrived in Dublin this morning so it took exactly 1 week to get there with the Tour de France thrown in. Looks like you even got lucky with the fast import clearance as mine hasn't updated since 9:30 this morning.
Sounds like ours came in on the same flight, you'll have to keep me posted.

fufixiil

Good to see I'm not the only one (im)patiently waiting for his delivery. Hitting refresh on the FedEx tracking page gives me a little heart attack every time I do it.

I've had 46 heart attacks in the last 5 minutes.

Btw my PC also went through Stansted -> 🥖🧀🍷 -> Stansted -> Dublin.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Good to see I'm not the only one (im)patiently waiting for his delivery. Hitting refresh on the FedEx tracking page gives me a little heart attack every time I do it.

Blasphemy, you're forgetting: 🥐

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster

Ah for jeepers sake! Are you telling me you still haven't gotten yours yet either!! Yours went into production a good few days before mine IIRC. Are FEDEX holding back all our Dublin/North Wicklow Orders and only delivering outside the pale today??

Past 6PM, only change to tracking website is its gone from '...by 6pm' to '...by end of day' just like it did on Friday. Mums vaccine news can only keep me in good form for a day. If it still hasn't arrived tomorrow I'm going to be pretty hacked off!! :D

fufixiil

Ah for jeepers sake! Are you telling me you still haven't gotten yours yet either!! Yours went into production a good few days before mine IIRC. Are FEDEX holding back all our Dublin/North Wicklow Orders and only delivering outside the pale today??
OMG, so mine isn't coming tomorrow if it updated to "available for clearance" today? How do I keep falling for this! :ROFLMAO:
Past 6PM, only change to tracking website is its gone from '...by 6pm' to '...by end of day' just like it did on Friday. Mums vaccine news can only keep me in good form for a day. If it still hasn't arrived tomorrow I'm going to be pretty hacked off!! :D
Good that you're in such a good mood, cause you know very well that it will reset at midnight :p Unless that evil "Pending" status comes for all your hopes.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
OMG, so mine isn't coming tomorrow if it updated to "available for clearance" today? How do I keep falling for this! :ROFLMAO:

Good that you're in such a good mood, cause you know very well that it will reset at midnight :p Unless that evil "Pending" status comes for all your hopes.
Just to make you wonder a bit the misterious ways FedEx works:

2 bloody days already to reach final delivery facility and it's still not there. I'd be faster on a bike! No other updates since the last one from Sunday April 25 at 10:15 AM

Scheduled delivery:​

Monday, April 26, 2021 by end of day​

Sunday, April 25, 2021
10:15 AMLONATE POZZOLO ITDeparted FedEx location
5:33 AMLONATE POZZOLO ITIn transitTendered to authorized agent for final delivery
Saturday, April 24, 2021
10:36 AMLONATE POZZOLO ITIn transitTendered to authorized agent for final delivery
1:16 AMLONATE POZZOLO ITInternational shipment release - Import

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
Monday, April 26, 2021
5:45 PMDUBLIN IEAt local FedEx facility

Finally a tracking update at about 7:45am this morning. I feel much more confident that todays...

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 by 18:00​

Will actually come to pass unlike Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd and Monday 26th.

Monday, April 26, 2021
5:45 PMDUBLIN IEAt local FedEx facility

Finally a tracking update at about 7:45am this morning. I feel much more confident that todays...

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 by 18:00​

Will actually come to pass unlike Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd and Monday 26th.
I got the same notification.

Actually, mine is a little weird. I have 2 tracking numbers (a duplicate was added). One says delivery for today, the other says delivery pending, but both are in Dublin. So which one should I believe?

I live in Dublin City too.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
IT ARRIVED !!!
It arrived for me as well!
hallelujah-icegif-9.gif