FedEx being weird

OviCim

Mine is stuck in some depot in the UK since Friday. Spoke to PCS, they rang FedEx, apparently it was missorted and sent to the wrong place.
Direct quote from an escalation email i received today.

Please be advised that your shipment is currently receiving live scans in our Kingsbury hub but has been affected by our current backlog.

Please accept my apologies but we have had a delay in the hubs due to an integration taking place.

Contingency plans are in place, including additional resource being bought in to support the higher levels of activity and our teams are working diligently to clear the backlog as swiftly as possible.

Providing the best customer experience possible is a top priority for us, and we regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Blondito

yo you have to let PCS know its waiting clearance they fixed mine the same day!!!
Yes I have and they said it is a fedex problem. Been waiting since October 19th for it to be put forward for delivery but afaik it is normal for these things these days.So I was aware after talking to people here that it could be weeks for it to be delivered once it arrived in Ireland.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
In other words "We've messed up"
No no no, you must learn to speak the corporate language. They've had a transient misalignment in their internal routing information system resulting in a less than ideal intermediate location identification that has temporarily increased the transport time of your item and thus caused a very minor misalignment of your delivery date.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
No no no, you must learn to speak the corporate language. They've had a transient misalignment in their internal routing information system resulting in a less than ideal intermediate location identification that has temporarily increased the transport time of your item and thus caused a very minor misalignment of your delivery date.
If I'd given a literal translation, the post would have been deleted and I'd have been banned :ROFLMAO:

Blondito

Finally my PC has arrived today around 3pm!
All set, everything is working fine.
Thanks for the support guys!
Glad to hear it m8. I am still waiting for mine to be put on a delivery schedule.Been 2 weeks since it arrived in Ireland and contacted Fedex who told me it could be another week or 2 so knowing Fedex now, hopefully I will get it before Xmas.Fingers crossed.

Blondito

So finally got an update from FedEx.Taken almost a month to get going but hopefully it will arrive soon.

Delayed
Updated delivery:
Thursday, 11/11/2021 before 18:00
Initially expected: Monday, 11/8/2021

Wednesday, 10 November 2021
10:22 SHANNON IEInternational shipment release - Import
Tuesday, 19 October 2021
04:52 SHANNON IEIn transit Package available for clearance
Monday, 18 October 2021
12:02 SHANNON IEClearance delay - Import Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
09:06 SHANNON IEClearance in progress

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's not just us facing issues with Fedex, see our cousins across the pond are having exactly the same problems:

Blondito

It has arrived and is working,it took more than a month but I am so happy so far :) Everyone on this particular forum post was wonderful and I appreciate all the productive responses and all the jocular wit that put me at ease.A sincere thanks to all you mighty folk :)

Late to the thread, but my delivery to Dublin is delayed/missing, "Updated delivery - pending".
It has been "STANSTED GB In transit" since Tuesday morning and there is still no news and it was supposed to arrive by Thursday.
Hopefully it eventually arrives undamaged and I have already followed up with both PCS and FedEx.

Blondito

Late to the thread, but my delivery to Dublin is delayed/missing, "Updated delivery - pending".
It has been "STANSTED GB In transit" since Tuesday morning and there is still no news and it was supposed to arrive by Thursday.
Hopefully it eventually arrives undamaged and I have already followed up with both PCS and FedEx.
Give it another week or so before it clears customs,pending means it is in waiting for full clearance to be put on a vehicle.Same for me and it took 2 weeks.

Dan.C

Bronze Level Poster
I rang Fedex in Ireland. I have the same Stansted tracking information since Tuesday. He said its showing as in Ireland awaiting customs check on their internal system.

I really hope it won't be January, the computer was ordered the second week of November. The missus can get all kinds of crap from England in a week with no issues customs or no

Blondito

I rang Fedex in Ireland. I have the same Stansted tracking information since Tuesday. He said its showing as in Ireland awaiting customs check on their internal system.

I really hope it won't be January, the computer was ordered the second week of November. The missus can get all kinds of crap from England in a week with no issues customs or no
I did the same and expedited the shipment but it means nothing really.Do not be as anxious as I was lol.This forum thread is full of knowledgeable folks of mighty character,appeasing logic and jocular high jinks! :) Your system will arrive and if any of the evidence including mine own is to be noted,it will be delivered in full working order.The whole state of trading affairs between the UK and Europe is a calamity at the moment but you will receive your pc system soon.I hope for you before Xmas but if not by then, it will be very soon after Dan.Of the highest quality build,judging on the system I waited for.Nollaig shona duit :)

jowser

In the exact same boat, contacted FedEx on Friday 17th to be told it had cleared customs but they were waiting on it to be handed over but would be delivered Monday..didn't come Monday so contacted then again and was told they would request that scans be updated which would happen in 24hrs but not to worry it would be here before christmas...today 21st contacted them again as no updates only to be told it was in Ireland but still with customs but they couldn't tell me how long that would take and that I shouldn't have been told I'd get it before Christmas..the only assurance they would give was once it cleared customs it would be delivered next working day. Also contacted PCS but then just apologized but said they could do nothing