FedEx being weird

wukeReacts

Clearance delay - Import
Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

This came up on my Fedex tracking. Anyone know if action is required from me?

@Willheg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Clearance delay - Import
Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

This came up on my Fedex tracking. Anyone know if action is required from me?

@Willheg
Best to raise it with PCS, this is FedEx standard way of delaying. There's nothing you can do, it needs to come from PCS. There's nothing wrong, all the documents are there they literally put this on every parcel.

wukeReacts

Although I suspect PCS will say nothing they can do, it just takes time for Revenue to clear it.
It seems to me like some action may be required by PCS, as it doesnt say "Waiting for Clearance" or anything it clearly states there is a requirement for action.

The Fedex tracker says

"Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action: Importer must provide instructions."

I called PCS and they said they would contact fedex so hopefully it gets resolved.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It seems to me like some action may be required by PCS, as it doesnt say "Waiting for Clearance" or anything it clearly states there is a requirement for action.

The Fedex tracker says

"Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action: Importer must provide instructions."

I called PCS and they said they would contact fedex so hopefully it gets resolved.
Yeah, that's just the default message they put on every one, it's not related to the issue as PCS always ship proper documentation

Aml

So the computer has been with PCS for a 7 days now. Apparently, it doesn’t get looked at for at least 2 weeks after it arrives. It’s been a month out of action already. Some good news, at least. The competitor laptop arrived yesterday. So quicker to buy a new super fast laptop built to spec in China and shipped to Ireland than to get a computer looked at, let alone fixed under warranty. Sad. Buyer beware is the main message I guess.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So the computer has been with PCS for a 7 days now. Apparently, it doesn’t get looked at for at least 2 weeks after it arrives. It’s been a month out of action already. Some good news, at least. The competitor laptop arrived yesterday. So quicker to buy a new super fast laptop built to spec in China and shipped to Ireland than to get a computer looked at, let alone fixed under warranty. Sad. Buyer beware is the main message I guess.
That's not PCS fault, it would be the case with any RMA with any company. I'm afraid you're not their only customer, there are queues and you have to be patient.

Just pray you don't have to deal with an RMA with that company you've bought from, that will take far longer and you'll get a bill as well.

BMC00

Screenshot_20220329-201500_Chrome.jpg

I hope they have just forgot to scan any updates and it's in Dublin now clearing customs lol