Fedex Delivery troubles?

Macco26

Expert
With the pandemic probably direct air cargos from UK to Ireland aren't a thing yet. They must fly through Europe mainland I guess. And I suspect the 2 Stanstead entries the day it arrived in Dublin are fake, like information only entries. The package went from Paris straight to Ireland. Can't be otherwise.

longdog42

Bronze Level Poster
Yay!!! After a week, mine arrived this morning :) I'm in Dublin and it updated this morning to "Arrived in Dublin" and then shortly after to "Scheduled for Delivery".

It went through Charles de Gaulle in France on Sunday before shipping to Stansted and then to Dublin. Some were curious why it would go to France first instead of Dublin. It's for customs, FedEx must feel that currently, the wait is shorter to go through France rather than ship to Dublin and have it go through customs in Dublin. Must be a very large build-up at customs in Dublin at the moment.

Regardless... I'll be posting a build picture in a few hours. Hope yours arrive soon
Guy on the phone said there’s a large backlog for customs in Kingsbury, Dartford and Dublin so if your order’s at one of those locations and staying for a while it’s more than likely because of customs.

LEIPAN

Nice, hope you enjoy it.

Still in customs since 9 without updates.
call FedEx support, there's no long waiting and they could find out what happened.

Don't send email, They outsourced their email support to India which not really helpful.

In my case, online support told me to send Invoice ASAP, then after get it, they asked me contact another email address, the other email address never replied. Talked to phone support which answered by a Lady in UK, she find out the package is just waiting custom clear & all doc are ok.

longdog42

Bronze Level Poster
call FedEx support, there's no long waiting and they could find out what happened.

Don't send email, They outsourced their email support to India which not really helpful.

In my case, online support told me to send Invoice ASAP, then after get it, they asked me contact another email address, the other email address never replied. Talked to phone support which answered by a Lady in UK, she find out the package is just waiting custom clear & all doc are ok.
Think we had the same Lady in the UK, just called there and she was infinitely more helpful and the information she provided was accurate since I could validate it by chucking the tracking number into TNTs customer ref tracking.

All the other guys were giving me info saying it’s still in customs and I thought it’d be a situation like others waiting ages for it to clear. Thankfully It seems to have passed already and is being held at TNT who are going to be the ones delivering it.