Feedback / Adjustments

Jake.D

I have a limited size desk (73cm wide and 50cm deep) would this restrict my options to only a 4k monitor or would a ultra wide still be viable for this.
May I ask the reasons for the change in case, I see it has more fan capability is that the main reason. Also the change from intel to amd on Processor may i ask for that reasoning also. Thanks for all the help so far!

Jake.D

Thanks for clearing that up, ill definitely being sticking with the processor and case now. I'll need to take a look at how much space I have around the desk to see if that's possible. I've just noticed the change in graphics card also, would you be able to explain that as I would greatly appreciate it

Jake.D

The last thing is the power supply, when I go to proceed it says I only need 550w, does it have any implications if I were to use the 750w you have reccomend?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The last thing is the power supply, when I go to proceed it says I only need 550w, does it have any implications if I were to use the 750w you have reccomend?

Not at all, would highly recommend the RMx 750 as it's fully modular (less wires, less overheating) and is semi-passive so fan only kicks in when it's under load. Also gives you plenty of room for any upgrading in future.