Final choice

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
dunno dont care tbh, i bought it because i cant be bothered to faff around trying to get a cheap drive anymore

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Wozza, you really are a mug.

An individual seller adding a "warranty" to an item is not the same as PCS doing so. If "refurbished" means "knackered beyond repair" its going to be a lot harder to get anything back.

You just seem to be going to a lot of trouble and taking a rather risky route for "some extra space" that I still can't see how you'd need...

Saying that, your money, your choice, but it just looks rushed into to me, with too many "ifs and whats" attached...

AshleyUK

Bronze Level Poster
Should have just waited a little while for prices to settle back down as could get a brand new 1TB Drive for £45 not long ago, however yes I know it will take a while before we see them prices again.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Should have just waited a little while for prices to settle back down as could get a brand new 1TB Drive for £45 not long ago, however yes I know it will take a while before we see them prices again.

IF we see those prices again, kinda like petrol and diesel price of oil goes up slightly, govt add more fuel tax, just keeps going up up up, never ever will come down.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
no it says, if it is broken then he will refund it.. and tbh if it lasts for a few months then im fine because i should have a new awesome drive

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
IF we see those prices again, kinda like petrol and diesel price of oil goes up slightly, govt add more fuel tax, just keeps going up up up, never ever will come down.

yeh we will never see the same prices we had before at the most we would get 120% more of the original price at best

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
just arrived, YAY, can't believe how big it is though, i knew it was gonna be big, but surely not this big :) now ive just gotta control myself even though ill be walking past it everyday in the living room

Rakk

The Awesome
now ive just gotta control myself even though ill be walking past it everyday in the living room

Just think of it as preparation for your adult life, where control and patience is necessary (though so many people don't have either).

Glad you finally got it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Walking past it everyday for the next week and half is just your punishment for spamming the forum since May! :D

Hi, they call me Pot...

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
lolol im sure you'll be very sad when im gone, dw ill visit every now and again, when im not playing BF3 on ultra-ultimate-10x-better-than-console-settings or FSX on super-awesome-graphics-because-it-relies-on-an-awesome-processor-like-the-bulldozer-which-despite-what-people-think-is-still-pretty-amazing-settings

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yep, gonna have trouble setting up my headset though, forgot to buy a USB bluetooth thingy.. so no microphone for a while

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
I never got round to writing up a review for my PC, just posted a few pics.

However, I did give them a kudos on Facebook & have recommended them to a few people already & will continue to do so.

Have fun with your new box of tasty deliciousness, you look like you'll be having a nice Christmas.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I know ya want a few of these mate, seen a them at 11.49, clicky

I've ordered from them before through their amazon marketplace storefront, you will have to check out much the delivery is though, as i think they tend to send via recorded delivery. I guess so nothing can go missing in mail etc.

140mm version £11.89 clicky

Last edited: