Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Rebirth

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hiya

The next Final Fantasy chapter has been confirmed to be Rebirth, and from what they've shown off so far, it's looking to be HUGE

PS5 version releases February 29th, early reports are that will be a console exclusive until at least May 29th. Now previously, they've been far more clear at the outset that the PC version would be a year delay, so this is looking far more hopeful that we won't have to wait as long.

I haven't played that far into the first chapter, so have a long way to go to prepare, but what we're seeing so far is hopeful!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Hiya

The next Final Fantasy chapter has been confirmed to be Rebirth, and from what they've shown off so far, it's looking to be HUGE

PS5 version releases February 29th, early reports are that will be a console exclusive until at least May 29th. Now previously, they've been far more clear at the outset that the PC version would be a year delay, so this is looking far more hopeful that we won't have to wait as long.

I haven't played that far into the first chapter, so have a long way to go to prepare, but what we're seeing so far is hopeful!

and what are the guesses regarding the price :LOL:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'm gonna put an early guess in at £100

Homer Thesimpsons GIF - Homer Thesimpsons Scream - Discover & Share GIFs

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
my price guess would be £59.99

either Im optimistic or stupid, either way, stay tuned for next yr.

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
if homer spent £100 on a game the bank would ring up to see if i was ok.
I refuse to pay full price now for a game as started to realise by the time I get around to playing them, its usually half price or lower LOL.

Last full priced game I paid for was Watch Dogs 2 - and I still havent even started that yet LOL.
my price guess would be £59.99
That will be the basic version :D - if you want to leave the first room, you will need the Ultimate version. :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I refuse to pay full price now for a game as started to realise by the time I get around to playing them, its usually half price or lower LOL.

Last full priced game I paid for was Watch Dogs 2 - and I still havent even started that yet LOL.

That will be the basic version :D - if you want to leave the first room, you will need the Ultimate version. :D
I'm exactly the same, although if I had a brand spanking new PC that actually had the horsepower, I'd probably buy new releases sooner, but I have such a major backlog, there's really not much point buying games new.