Final Fantasy Collection

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
My Final Fantasy Collection

http://picasaweb.google.com/crawlerbasher/FinalFantasyCollection?feat=directlink

DSCN0014.JPG

DSCN0013.JPG

DSCN0012.JPG

Sweeney47

so you're the one keeping Square Enix in business? :p

I'm pretty sure my sister has a similar collection, I know she's collecting all the models etc... expensive things mind you, have you every taken the time to calculate how much money you've spent on all that?

Meds

That is one hell of a collection! Will be worth a fortune in the future if you can bare to part company with it years down the line :D

Xavien

Enthusiast
Great collection there crawlerbasher :) ive got some of the collector editions gaming guides to they are very very cool. Best thing about square enix is when they bring out products they are hot. Ive also got the 12" vinyl statue of yuna, i really wanted the 7" figures of FF10 but missed out before they became unavalible. I think the thing i regret the most though is missing out on the 16" statue of lulu from FF10, she was so hot and sexy, but still im pleased with my collection, after all you cant have it all :)

When i get a chance i will post my emma frost statues, it will probably be next month or so cause im still waiting on some this year :)

Again nice collection there enjoyed looking at the photos :)

steveuk87

Super Star
epic collection!! i wish i had some i love FF but i just havnt got the money!! i can barely afford to buy the games nowadays lol

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster
No offence at all, but I never understood the whole FF thing? I just never enjoyed FF.

steveuk87

Super Star
OFFENCE TAKEN!! FF is awsome!! haha oj, its one of the best thing ever to enter my life!! 7 was epic!! and by far the best!

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster
OFFENCE TAKEN!! FF is awsome!! haha oj, its one of the best thing ever to enter my life!! 7 was epic!! and by far the best!

Steve

I just didn't like the game play. I thought 13 would be good (look at how I dissrepected by putting in the number and not numerals) but it's basically push 1 button all the way through a battle lol.

Sweeney47

ive seen my bro play 13, maybe I just dont get it but it seemed very 'automatic'. I think its just the system they've used to speed up combat but tbh I prefered the slower more tactical combat...

LDUK

Master Poster
ive seen my bro play 13, maybe I just dont get it but it seemed very 'automatic'. I think its just the system they've used to speed up combat but tbh I prefered the slower more tactical combat...

I know what you mean. I felt like there was no point in me playing. I pushed one button and it did all the rest.

Xavien

Enthusiast
Never got the lulu thing? hmm maybe i just like bad women then hehe, anyway yes FF13 has its flaws like most games, its linear oh yes its so very very linear, and its a big bad thing, but i never let it spoil the enjoyment of the game. As for not seeing anything in FF, well it depends, it has created major nostagia for me from the way way earlier games and FF7 was legendary, if only they would bring out a new version of it.

Some times its not just the game but what you were doing at the time in RL that brings back the memories, but square enix story lines are awesome, they know how to bring characters to life rather then alot of games whos characters dont have any story line to them and you just dont care about them at all.

As for combat it gets more interesting later on and more tactical based.

Theres only been on FF game i hated and that was crisis core on the psp, i just couldnt get to grips with the game. I even liked FF12 even though the combat was a bit poor

Sweeney47

Never got the lulu thing? hmm maybe i just like bad women then hehe

Well a few of my mates 'liked' her, her being pixels aside, if I saw someone like her in real life would be a bit meh, probably because she'd be carrying a cactus with a face on it but again that aside :p

as for X-2? what X-2... X-2 NEVER EXISTED ok?

steveuk87

Super Star
well said sweeney mate i had it, and played it once, lost it and never even thought of replacing it!!

Steve

Zeplini

I only ever really liked 7 on the playstation, i am playing a new one atm and can say its probably for the fans and will continue where the last one left off and be a bit niche ;)

Xavien

Enthusiast
x-2 was alright but i never quite finished it, yuna looked a bit more cool in it though, she was always very sweet :)