Final Fantasy VII Remake PC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, saw @AgentCooper mentioning this and remembered I'd heard rumours about something showing up on the Epic Store.

These stories are brand new so take with a pinch of salt, but it would make sense to be an Epic exclusive at first, probably for at least 6 months.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I check FFVII news on an almost daily basis so have been looking at all the permutations of release dates post-exclusivity and (assuming the Yuffie DLC is the only one) the soonest we’d get it on PC is December. But I’m still being optimistic, I reckon. I can always play the original on Steam (only one more achievement to go before I’ve got the lot), I can wait a bit longer.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ang on ang on ang on.....

This is from the official Final Fantasy twitter account, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade on the Epic Store, coming December 16th!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed it's showing in Epic Store!!!!

OMG I actually can't contain myself!!!!

barlew

Godlike
Ang on ang on ang on.....

This is from the official Final Fantasy twitter account, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade on the Epic Store, coming December 16th!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed it's showing in Epic Store!!!!

OMG I actually can't contain myself!!!!
Oooooh yeah! Now the question is can I complete the original before then. Seems like the perfect game to really test out my new 5900hx, 3080 combo!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I check FFVII news on an almost daily basis so have been looking at all the permutations of release dates post-exclusivity and (assuming the Yuffie DLC is the only one) the soonest we’d get it on PC is December. But I’m still being optimistic, I reckon. I can always play the original on Steam (only one more achievement to go before I’ve got the lot), I can wait a bit longer.
Still being optimistic? Shows what you know, @AgentCooper, you absolute moron!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Woah. Hold the phone. Rumour has it that the game is going to be priced at a whopping £70 on release. I’ve got the money but I’m already somewhat miffed that it’s going to be exclusive to Epic for a while and that is a lot of cash.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Woah. Hold the phone. Rumour has it that the game is going to be priced at a whopping £70 on release. I’ve got the money but I’m already somewhat miffed that it’s going to be exclusive to Epic for a while and that is a lot of cash.
Noooooo! That's far too much!

Christ, it is the same price on Playstation as well!

That's quite frankly a rip off.

It contains both the enhanced base Midgar level, plus the "InterMission" addon but I'm not really clear on what exactly that is:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is an enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for PlayStation 5. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE comes bundled with FF7R EPISODE INTERmission featuring Yuffie as the main character which introduces an exhilarating new story arc, and numerous gameplay additions for players to enjoy.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That's quite frankly a rip off.

It contains both the enhanced base Midgar level, plus the "InterMission" addon but I'm not really clear on what exactly that is
Yep. I think I may choose to wait for the inevitable sale or Steam version. If I can resist for that long.

The InterMission add-on was a bit of DLC they added around six months after the PS version came out. Something about Yuffie breaking into the Shinra HQ, I tried not to read too much about it as I want to go in relatively spoiler free for any new content.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yep. I think I may choose to wait for the inevitable sale or Steam version. If I can resist for that long.

The InterMission add-on was a bit of DLC they added around six months after the PS version came out. Something about Yuffie breaking into the Shinra HQ, I tried not to read too much about it as I want to go in relatively spoiler free for any new content.
I literally can't wait, my body is already in severe withdrawal over the last 2 or so years since I played the original through for the Nth time.

I can't wait no longer, just can't do it. Shall have to do some haggling somewhere, maybe do a backhander with Santa.